Top 7 Trace Minerals Benefits
Benefits Abound with Trace Minerals
Just 10 drops of Trace Minerals a day can make huge improvements in your life. The 74 minerals found in most trace mineral drops boost energy, decrease signs of aging, and much more. The Trace Minerals benefits are numerous. Here are the top seven possible uses:
1) Soar throat? Put 10 drops of Trace Minerals in 6 ounces of water and garggle for 30 seconds. Repeat 2 or 3 times till your throat feels better. The minerals help neutralize the raw, infected cells in the throat.
2) Use on plants to boost growth. Mix 1 drop of trace minerals per gallon. Then water you plants like normal and watch them thrive, flower, and heal from sickness.
3) Gotta paper cut? Try placing a drop of Trace Minerals on the wound. The minerals can help the skin heal faster & may reduce scarring. Also, the wound might cloterize faster.*
4) Low energy? Try using a dropper full of Trace Minerals in water or juice once a day for 10 days. Trace Minerals contain iron, which helps form the hemoglobin in your blood, which in turn transports oxygen to your cells. (http://www.oohoi.com/healthy_living/vitamin-info/benefits-of-iron.htm)
5) Painful mentstrual cycle? Trace minerals contain magnesium, which a 2001 study by Cochrane Collaboration found provides better pain relief than a placebo. (http://www.articlesphere.com/Article/Natural-Remedies-for-Menstrual-Cramps/156413) Plus, another benefit of trace minerals is the iron it contains (http://www.oohoi.com/healthy_living/vitamin-info/benefits-of-iron.htm) which replaces iron lost due to a high menstraul flow. Low iron levels can lead to fatigue. (http://www.elliotthealthcare.com/iron_deficiency.htm)
6) Can it curb your cravings? We desire food because the body needs nutrients. However, if you're diet is full of junk food (aka low in nutrients), you will still crave more food. Eating more junk food won't stop the cravings, BUT taking a dropper full of trace minerals can.
7) Improved eyesight? According to Dr. Gary Price Todd, “The reason zinc does improve vision is that zinc is essential for transporting vitamin A from the liver to the eye. And zinc is also necessary to quench free radicals.” Zinc is one of the 74 minerals found the many trace mineral supplements.
View Available Trace Mineral Products
To get the most benefits from your trace mineral drops, look for a liquid colloidal product that's from a natural plant source. Your body can absorb plant-based minerals better than sea-salt based minerals.
Want to try Trace Minerals for yourself? Look for a company with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee than includes opened products. That way, you can use the product and make sure it works for you.
Browse the available Trace Mineral Supplements Here